Good morning all! I’m up bright and early packing and moving out of my apartment in NYC. I can’t believe how fast my time spent here went, didn’t I just move in? Needless to say, I’m sad and overwhelmed. And was quickly reminded by how not fun packing is.
I will say though, the one good thing about small NYC apartments is that you just can’t have that much stuff – which makes packing pretty quick. And it doesn’t hurt to have the most heavy duty Scotch tape dispenser ever. Thank you, Jimmy.
Packed and ready to go!
On a random note, I’ve stumbled upon some awesome articles and blog posts this week. Check them out!
- 33 Things I’ve Learned in 33 Years via “Yes and Yes”
- 21 Secrets for your Twenties via “All Groan Up”
- Top 5 Health and Fitness Excuses via FitFluential
- The Talk via Huffington Post
- 5 Most Overrated Exercises via LiveStrong
- Finding Success Where You Are Now via Julie (Peanut Butter Fingers)
What’s up for your Thursday? Something more fun than moving I hope?